Meeanjin Markets - Application Form
Date: Friday 22 November - Saturday 23 November 2019
Location: Reddacliff Place - 266 George St, Brisbane City Qld 4000
We are seeking stall holders for the upcoming Meeanjin Markets. This is a curated artisan market selling authentic Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander arts, crafts and experiences whilst highlighting local South-East Queensland creatives.
The markets, hosted by the South-East Queensland Indigenous Chamber of Commerce (SEQICC) will continue to play a role in discouraging "Fake Art" by providing an opportunity for buyers to purchase quality products directly from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander makers, artists and small businesses.
While we are looking forward to holding another fantastic event in November 2019 please note the following:
- Space at the markets is limited due to the size of the venue - so in line with funding requirements South-East Queensland based makers, artists and businesses will get priority for stalls.
- As the event continues to grow the stall holder application process will be much more thorough than the past events.
- If your expression of interest is successful, there will be a $300 registration fee to secure a stall. Upon the completion of a post-event survey and compliance with other terms and conditions, 50% of the registration fee ($150) will be refunded to the stall holder. The decision of this refund will be a decision of the organisers.
- There will be prescribed training that stall holders will have to participate in. Further details on this training will be provided when it becomes available.
- Photos and promotional material will be uploaded to various social media platforms on your participation in the markets.
Applications will close 5pm, Friday 11 October 2019.
For more information, contact:
Event Manager - Meeanjin Markets
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SEQICC.
Terms of Service