CORM Group Application
This form is for group leaders who will be bringing a short term missions or service trip to City of Refuge.
* If there will be more than 15 member on your team please email Stacy at
Dear Group Leaders,
We are so excited that your group is considering coming to serve with us at City of Refuge Ministries. Volunteers are an incredibly valuable part of the work that we do here at City of Refuge.
If your group is planning to come to City of Refuge Ministries for a short period of time (3 days or less), you will complete this application. If your group is planning to stay with us for 4 days or longer, each member of your group will be required to complete a short-term volunteer application.
Our application process is fairly simple. Here are the steps:
1) The group leader will complete the group application
2) All members of the team will sign the Child Protection Policies, Confidentiality Policy, and Volunteer Handbook Agreement.
3) CORM will review your application
4) CORM may or may not conduct an interview over Skype
5) CORM will provide you with a letter of acceptance for your group.
Please read carefully and answer the following questions honestly. Your answers to these questions will not necessarily disqualify you for acceptance. The information you share with us will be treated as confidential.
****If you are interested in volunteering with City of Refuge Ministries for any reason please be sure you have received your letter of invitation prior to purchasing your airline tickets.****
Name of Organization or Group
Team Leader's Name ( as it appears on passport)
Team Leader's Phone Number
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of City of Refuge, INC.