Elementary School Parent Survey/Feedback Remote Learning Covid-19
Dear RSU 50 Parents & Guardians,
We'd like to thank you for your support during the emergency "remote learning" situation we found ourselves in so abruptly this Spring. It is likely that "re-entering" schooling next Fall may include new structures and procedures, too. If, and when, we need to provide support for remote learning again, we want to ensure it is effective, supports students' academic progress, and meets the needs of families.
Please share your views to assist us in that planning. Please complete this survey no later than Friday, June 26, 2020. Thank you in advance for completing this survey!
1. What worked well for your family during this time of remote learning?
2. What was challenging for your family in regards to remote learning?
3. In general, the frequency with which school/district communicate(s) with parents and families has been...
Not frequent enough (I want more frequent communication)
Just right (Keep frequency of communication as is)
Too frequent (I want less frequent communication)
4. As we move into the 2020-21 school year, what supports or communications would you like to see continued or provided additionally by the school to either engage your student in learning opportunities, or help you as you support your student at home?
5. What measures or protocols do you feel will be important for us to keep in mind to ensure the safety of your student in the Fall?
6. Is there anything else you would like for us to know?
The survey is anonymous. If you wish to be contacted please list your name, email and/or phone number below:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Regional School Unit 50.