All payments sent via USPS mail should include a reference to the renter's name, the event date, and the event time to ensure timely processing. Checks or Money Orders sent via USPS mail should be addressed as follows:
Attn: Audra Amyx (Event Coordinator)Abundant Life Church630 Farrs Bridge RoadGreenville, SC 29611-1861
- All trash associated with the event must be placed in trash bags and deposited into the dumpster at end of parking lot.
- Use of the kitchen must be specifically requested and authorized prior to the event. The kitchen must be cleaned in full including (but not limited to), sweeping, mopping, and wiping counters and cook tops. No leftover food (cooked or raw) should be left in the refrigerator after the event. All paper goods, cups & utensils are to be provided by the renter.
- Rooms will be returned to their original arrangement. Tables and chairs must be cleaned and put away in closet in an orderly manner. Floor must be swept, mopped and/or vacuumed.
- Decorations for any event should be of the kind that will leave no permanent marks on the facility. The use of nails, screws, thumb tacks, staples, tape or any type of glue on any equipment, walls, or furnishings is prohibited.
- Absolutely NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES are allowed in or on any church property.
- No tobacco or vaping products are allowed in the buildings (hallways, foyers, and restrooms are included.)
- With the exception of service animals, pets are not allowed inside any of our church facilities.
- All drivers of church vehicles must be approved by the Event Coordinator reviewing the request. Pre-trip and post-trip vehicle maintenance/inspection is always required.
- All resources designated for operation of the lighting and/or sound equipment must be approved by the Event Coordinator reviewing the request.