Round Game Mode Map
1Round TPP MIRAMAR
2Round FPP MIRAMAR
3Round TPP ERANGEL
4Round FPP ERANGEL
Eligible players will be granted tournament participant access and join the server based on first come first served basis, any disconnection or latecomers will not be entertained. Players whom are not registered will be removed (in the case of password leak) and banned from all future community events. (Yes we still have your records from Gamestart 2017 for those whom has violated the rules and regulations.)
ALL PLAYERS MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE LAN EVENT IN SINGAPORE.
1. Your details will be used solely for the organizers to contact you and not for any other marketing purposes. Any information collected from our users will not be sold, shared, or rented to others in ways different from originally intended.
2. Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Upon successful registration, you will be given "Tournament Participant" rights in the PUBG Singapore Community discord channel. (YOU WILL HAVE TO BE IN THIS CHANNEL TO JOIN THE TOURNAMENT*) Join here ---> https://discord.gg/WfDzctt
3. Registrations that are incomplete or furnished with inaccurate details will not be accepted.Reasons for rejected applications may or may not be communicated.
4. This will be a first come first serve basis tournament and in the event of a no-show, the organizers reserve the right to replace you/your team’s slot with another available individual.
5. Please contact us via email should you require any change in submitted registration information, including change of personnel. Any such change request should be made at least 48 hours before your designated Qualifier. Beyond that, substitutions will not be allowed. Players found to be smurfing will be disqualified. No appeals will be entertained. Do email us at email@example.com
6. Participants must be able to understand and converse in English, which is the language the tournament is hosted in. Failure to do so may result in inadvertent rule-breaking and disqualification from the tournament.
7. Participants must be able to collect their prizes in Singapore. If a proxy is sent on their behalf, they must produce a signed letter of authorization from the winners themselves, and provide sufficient identification.
8. Prizes not collected within a month or a specified deadline will be forfeited and the prize distribution will be pushed back to the next placed individual/team onwards.
9. The organizers reserve all rights to add, remove or change prizes due to unforeseen circumstances. There will be no responsibility held against the organizers for the product/item won in the case of a defect.
10. Event dates and/or timings may be shifted due to unforeseen circumstances.
11. All participants are required to provide a valid SteamID64 and URL that is linked to their PUBG account. PUBG usernames linked to a different Steam user will not be accepted.
12. Steam profiles must be set to public from the time of registration and remain as such until further notice. As this is an online event, any form of VAC/game ban(s) on record would render a player ineligible to participate.
13. Should you have any form of VAC/game ban(s) on record, you may appeal to be eligible. Please submit all relevant evidence such as correspondence with PUBG/BattlEye as well as information on your VAC/game ban(s). All appeals will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
14. A minimum age of 16 and above would be enforced as per PUBG guidelines. Any violation of the age restriction rule will also result in a disqualification.
15. Players who are banned from our Discord/Facebook/Steam groups will be ineligible to participate.
16. ALL Players are to record their own game play (NVIDIA Shadowplay, OBS, Xsplit, Fraps etc) in a case of any dispute, both parties are to submit their recordings to firstname.lastname@example.org for a review, failure to do so will result in an immediate disqualification.
17. Registered teams will be split into each qualifier randomly and will be sent a confirmation email within 3-5 working days before the qualifiers itself, team leaders are to check their emails for confirmation before the qualifiers.
18. These terms are non-exhaustive. The organizers reserve the right to add, remove or amend these terms at any point of time, or act on its sole discretion for the best interests of the community and event.
Phase 3: The Open Registration and documents confirmation
28 May – 1 June: Open regional registration for 14 slots (on a first come first serve basis) for the Championship Live event at AGF. The registered teams are to pay for their own flights and accommodation in Singapore to take part in the championship
1 June – 6 June: Confirmation and verification of documents of the 14 slots from the open regional registration
8 June: Arrival of 6 top teams from Online country qualifiers/voting and 18 teams from open regional registration.
9 – 10 June: Championship kicks off for all 24 teams at AGF.
By submitting this registration form, you agree that PUBG Singapore Community may collect, use and disclose your personal data as provided in this form, for emailing you additional information that may or may not be application related, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our data protection policy, including to contact you in relation to this application.