1. Participants will compete in time-trial, running the whole track once with the fastest recorded lap time crowned the winner;
2. Participants are not allowed to wear high heels or any other shoes that may cause injury;
3. The only equipment permitted during the race is a helmet worn by the participant who is carried;
4. Participants are encouraged to ride upside-down, with carried front against carrier’s back;
5. Each participant takes care of his/her safety and if deemed necessary, insurance;
6. Participants can only compete once.
7. You must have fun!
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service