Program Fundamentals: Exam 04
Full archive 👉
01. True or false: You can add wait steps in the execution flow of an Email program type.
02. If you want your smart campaign flow to update or modify the information contained in a field, which flow step should you use?
A. Add to flow step
B. Change status in progression
C. Change data value
D. Request campaign
03. True of false: A lead can exist in multiple segments but not in multiple smart lists.
04. True of false: Segmentations are essential to create dynamic content on emails and landing pages.
05. An engagement stream is __________.
A. A list of email addresses
B. A list of websites
C. A list of leads
D. A prioritized list of email content
06. Content Engagement Level is a number determined by _________.
A. Email opens
C. Program Success
D. Email clicks
E. All of the above
07. Engagement streams can be tested...
A. After sending to the database
B. With a test lead
C. With a test group
D. Against other engagement programs
08. The green check mark in the top of each tile in the Email Program means...
A. The program is complete
B. The tile needs review
C. The tile is complete
D. A manager approved the tile
09. Before you approve your Email program...
A. You must make sure there are not any green check marks in your tiles
B. You must validate each lead in your list
C. You must have an Engagement program set up
D. You must approve your email
10. Before you add A/B testing, you must...
A. Have many different emails set up to test
B. Know exactly what you think the results will be
C. Have an Email Program set up
D. Segment your audience
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service