HVC Summer 2018 - HVC Returning Coaches Application
Dates: Saturday June 30th (mandatory training 10am-3pm); Program: July 7 – August 4 (5-week program); Time: 9am - 5pm + weekend retreat (August 11-12)
Application Process for Returning Coaches:
Returning Coach = you have just served with us the previous year (Summer 2017 / Spring 2018). If you have served with us prior to that, you must fill out the regular application.
Completed application for returning coaches include:
1. The following application page completed by June 22nd.
2. A written or verbal ok from your pastor or spiritual leader accountable for you (e.g. pastor, deacon, elder, small group leader, counselor, no relatives or sig. others please) acknowledging that you are continuing to serve in this capacity
Due to the nature of the program all coaches are required to:
1. Attend the training session. The goals for the training are:
2. To have a unified style of coaching for the purpose of the program
3. To build community among the coaches and committee
4. To equip coaches on how to share the gospel and how to coach
5. Commit to the entire duration of the program. However, we do understand that unforeseeable circumstances occur and there are certain life events (weddings, etc) that cannot be moved. We will require you to miss no more than 2 weeks. Please let us know your schedule ahead of time and indicate conflicts on your application.
6. (Co-)lead your team in a small group time with pre-distributed material in each week.
7. This program is Gospel in nature. Be prepared to share your testimony to the group
8. Attend the retreat and help co-lead a small group and other camp activities.
If you have any questions regarding the application process or program, please contact us at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service