LA Area Volunteers for 2019 Southern California Blending Conference
June 8–9, 2019
Thank you for your willingness to serve! Our cluster of churches, designated as "Los Angeles area", is responsible these service areas:
1. RESTROOM CLEANING - SATURDAY NIGHT and/or LORD'S DAY after meetings
We need 5 sisters + 5 brothers to serve after BOTH Meeting 2 and Meeting 3. Saints can be of any age, but must be able to follow instructions, serve cheerfully in their spirit, and show up for either one or both times listed below:
• Saturday night after Meeting 2 – 45 minutes (5 brothers / 5 sisters)
• Lord’s Day noon after Meeting 3 – 1 hour (5 brothers / 5 sisters)
2. ***UPDATE 6/3: THIS NEED HAS BEEN MET. HALLELUJAH!*** CHILDREN'S SERVICE — SATURDAY AFTERNOON & EVENING (Saturday serving ones will serve BOTH sessions 2:30–9:30pm)
We need 21 serving ones at 1853 W Ball Rd, Anaheim for a variety of services. Not all roles involve directly handling children, but are nonetheless vital to the service; these include registration and parking/ushering. All saints with current or prior experience serving children are encouraged to serve, though prior experience is not necessary. This is the breakdown:
• 12 children's serving ones
• 5 saints on registration tables
• 4 brothers for parking and ushering at the Ball Road facility
Children's service will be provided for K–6 only. For infants, toddlers and pre-K, parents may supervise them in overflow room NW2 at the Ministry Conference Center with a live audio/video conference feed. No children may be left unattended. Junior High and High School students are expected to attend the main conference.
3. ***UPDATE 6/3: THIS NEED HAS BEEN MET. HALLELUJAH!*** LORD'S TABLE USHERING — LORD'S DAY MORNING
We need 12 brothers specifically for this service. Arrive by 9:00 am.
If you are willing to serve, please fill in your information below. For questions related to Restroom Cleaning, please contact Andy Chao (
; 562-307-3232). For questions related to Children's Service, please contact Justin Lim (
; 310-717-1407). For questions related to Lord's Table Ushering, contact Ben Sargent (
LA - Hall 1
LA - Hall 2
LA - Hall 3
LA - Hall 4
LA - Hall 5
Please include your full name.
I am a...
Which language(s) can you speak?
Check all that apply.
Which service are you volunteering for? If you would like to register for both services, please do so one at a time (Hallelujah!).
Lord's Table Ushering
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service