In the Drink | Quick Survey
Assessing Disposable Cup Use By Bars, Boats & Riverside Events
The Super-Quick Response
Feel free to stop here and we'll give you a call for more details.
1. What is the name and postcode of your bar?
2. Which of the following cups do you use in your bar? (Please tick all that apply.)
3. Do you use any of the following single-use plastic products? (Please tick all that apply.)
Takeaway Food Packaging
4. Are you happy for us to get in touch about joining the scheme and/or ways in which we can potentially help?
5. If so, please supply a name and number for contact.
Assessing Your Needs
Please share your reasons for using disposable cups.
6. Under what circumstances do you use disposable cups? (Please tick all that apply.)
To save money
To save on storage space
To save washing up
To fill the gaps in glass supply during busy times
At closing time to get stragglers out the door
Too difficult to demand from stallholders (Events only)
Fear of driving away potential stallholders (Events only)
Licensing requirements for sporting events
Other licensing requirements (Please state below)
7. Have you considered using reusable plastic cups that can be washed, reused and (eventually) recycled?
8. If yes, what are your motivations for using reusable plastic cups? (Please tick all that apply.)
Customers Don't Like Flimsy Cups
To Save Money
To Prevent Littering
Disposal Too Problematic or Costly
9. If no, please tell us your reasons for not using reusable plastic cups? (Please tick all that apply.)
Lack of washing facilities
Lack of time to research and implement
Customers don't respond well
Doesn't comply with licensing requirements
Free single-use cups provided by supplier
It's easier to just throw away single-use cups
Please share your preferences.
10. Are you interested in seeing samples of reusable cups and getting info on suppliers and prices?
11. If you were to start using reusable cups, which option would you prefer?
Own-branded Cups (i.e. name of your bar/event)
Cups at a subsidised cost that display third party advertising/branding
12. Which of the following would you NOT like to see branded on your reusable cups?
A local business
A media company (e.g. Sky, Evening Standard)
A big corporate sponsor (e.g.bank)
13. If you were to switch from disposable to reusable cups, roughly how many would you need to cover your serving requirements?
Less than 100
14. Would cup rental be a more realistic and practical option for your bar than buying cups outright?
15. Any further comments?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service