Novi Public Library 2020 Tween Battle of the Books Registration Form
Guests interested in participating in the 2020 Tween Battle of the Books program must complete this registration form. The Battle will take place on Saturday, March 21, 2020 at the Novi Civic Center at 3pm.
Please read over this important information before completing this registration form.
1. Registration is limited to the first twelve teams to register beginning Monday, November 25, 2019.
2. Teams must have between 3-6 members. Individuals may apply, but there is no guarantee that there will be space on other teams to join.
1. Each team must have an adult coach ages 18+.
2. Serve as the contact person between the team and the library. Keep all parties informed of any changes.
3. Accompany and supervise his/her team for the entire Battle of the Books Program
4. Attend the coaches-only Information Meeting on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 7pm at the library.
5. Provide or arrange transportation for team members to and from the actual Battle of the Books.
6. Team members and their coach must arrive at least a half an hour prior to the start of the Battle.
For more information, please visit
For questions about Battle of the Books, please contact either April Stevenson, Head of Information Services, at
or 248-869-7227 or Lindsay Gojcaj, Information Services Librarian, at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Friends of Novi Public Library.