The 27th Annual Traders’ Faire at Sutter’s Fort State Historic Park is scheduled for April 26, 27, and 28, 2019 (Friday – Sunday). This event is located in midtown Sacramento and inside the walls of Sutter’s Fort. It features 19th century reproductions and handcrafted items. Please read vendor requirements carefully before filling out the application. All applications are due by March 31, 2019. In addition to your participation, docents will be offering the public a number of hands-on activities.Sincerely,
2019 Traders’ Faire Coordinator Amber.Sprock@parks.ca.gov (916) 445-8115
*Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
• Vendors are required to hold a current seller’s permit from the State Board of Equalization to participate. Please present this permit prior to setting up your space.
• The event is held inside Sutter’s Fort State Historic Park, 2701 L Street Sacramento, CA. The event starts at 10:00 AM and concludes at 5:00 PM each day.
• Please bring your own tables, chairs, and other necessary items.
• VENDORS ARE ACCEPTED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. We will assign vendor spaces and place you on Thursday evening.
• Parking is metered. To learn more about parking in Sacramento visit https://www.cityofsacramento.org/Public-Works/Parking-Services
• ALL ITEMS MUST BE hand crafted or 19th century reproductions.
• Vendor set up hours are: Thursday April 25, 2019 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Friday 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Sunday 7:00 AM to 9:30 a.m.
• Vendors may tear down on Sunday from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. All vendors must be fully cleaned up by 8:30 p.m.
• We encourage all vendors to operate out of period style tents or use free-standing canopies with white tops. Sutter’s Fort is an outdoor venue and subject to current weather conditions. Please let us know if you do not have a period style tent. Vendors without a period appropriate tent may be placed in a designated area.
• We, also, encourage you to dress in appropriate period attire. Attire can be early 19th Century through Gold Rush. Please let us know if you are not going to be in period attire.
• Vendors may not bring pets.
• All vendors agree to abide by Federal and California Department of Fish and Wildlife regulations in regards to the sale of animal parts and to hold California State Parks, its employees and volunteers blameless for actions resulting from violations. All vendors agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the Sutter’s Fort State Historic Park during this event. All vendors agree to hold the State of California, California State Parks, Friends of Sutter’s Fort and their employees and volunteers harmless and free of liability for injuries of any kind resulting from your participation in this event.
• This event is rain or shine.
One 6 foot table (includes vendor and one extra person) = $50.00
• Once your application is accepted all vendor fees are due.
• No refunds after 30 days prior to the event for any reason.
• You space is reserved once vendor fees have been received.
• Cards and checks are accepted. Please make checks payable to Friends of Sutter’s Fort