Grapevine Volleyball FRESHMAN Camp 2020
All athletes planning on trying out on AUGUST 3rd are encouraged to attend camp.
• Individual skill work and team concepts taught at an age appropriate level.
• Grapevine High School coaching staff running ALL DRILLS.
• Price includes instruction and a t-shirt.
• Volleyball shoes, knee-pads, and apparel is required.
• Players are encouraged to bring money to deposit in their account in the Concession Stand Bank for snacks each day. The balance will be returned on the last day of camp.
Directing the Grapevine Mustang Volleyball Camps will be head coach Robyn Wallace. Coach Wallace is in her 15th year of coaching. She is starting her 3rd year as the Head Coach for the Mustangs. Assisting with camps will be volleyball coaches from Grapevine High School.
This camp will focus on team drills, as well as individual skills. We will spend time working on fundamental volleyball concepts, such as court awareness and coaching language. We will focus on familiarizing our incoming athletes with our coaching styles and expectations. This will help us to coach each athlete to their fullest potential.
Camp Registration is $125, if mailed by July 17th.
**$10 Walk- Up Registration fee on the day of camp
Athlete's FIRST NAME
Athlete's LAST NAME
Athlete's T-SHIRT SIZE
Parent/Guardian First and Last Name
Parent/Guardian Phone Number (This will only be used to contact you in the case of an emergency.)
Please provide an alternate contact in case of an emergency. NAME AND PHONE NUMBER
By clicking "Yes, I agree." and Signing Electronically you are agreeing to the above Liability Waiver. You are welcome to sign the release on the first day of clinic.
Yes, I agree.
Electronic Signature (Insert your name below)
Need to register multiple athletes
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service