NOTE: We are currently booking appointments for the first week of July for Summer Consignment items: https://twobigblondes.com/summer-consignment-2/
You have two choices to bring in items for consignment:
* Consignment orders of 20 or fewer items can be dropped off without an appointment on Saturdays, 11:00 am - 5:00 pm. We will not be reviewing the order at the time of drop-off and will schedule a pick-up day if you want items back that we do not take.
* Consignment orders of over 20 items: fill out the form below to schedule a consignment appointment. We will contact you via email to schedule your drop-off appointment. Normal response time is 1-2 businesses days.
Please review our Consignment Guidelines and Season-specific information as you review your items to bring in for consignment:
If you are a new consignor, please review the Two Big Blondes Consignment Agreement (link below).
NEW CONSIGNMENT POLICIES:
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are adjusting our consignment policies to maintain a safe environment and follow guidelines and regulations from State, County, and local authorities. We remain your partner in consignment and appreciate your cooperation in making our consignment process safe for customers and staff.
* All consignments will be accepted as drop-offs. We will hold items 2 days before we got through your items.
* All clothing must be on hangers. Shoes & accessories can be in bags/boxes. Hangers, bags & containers will be returned by appointment, or you can take free extra hangers that we have at the time you drop-off.
* If you want items back that we do not take for consignment, we will schedule a pick-up appointment for approximately 5-7 days after your drop-off appointment. Items not picked up at your appointment time will be automatically donated to SWAF 7 days after that appointment time (except by special arrangement).
* When returning items that we do not take for consignment, we will not be able to give an explanation for each item we did not take. If there are items we may take at a later date due to season or fixable imperfections, we will notate those. Review consignment guidelines on our webpage www.twobigblondes.com/consign/
* If you choose to drop off your consignment and donate any items we cannot take, we will not be able to inventory the donated items or explain why they were donated. We will follow our consignment guidelines, including condition, age, brands we don’t take, seasonality, and current inventory. More information on Seattle Women's Assistance Fund: www.twobigblondes.com/swaf/
* Contact us 7 days prior to your expiration date (listed on your inventory list as “PKUP DATE”) to schedule a pick-up appointment.
Two Big Blondes Consignment Agreement: https://twobigblondes.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Consignor-Form-CURRENT-fillable.pdf
We encourage you to print, fill out & bring forms to the appointment or you can fill out when you arrive.
OPTIONAL CONSIGNMENT AGREEMENT CHANGES:
Many customers have asked us how they can help the store as we navigate the financial impact of the COVID pandemic. If you are interested in doing any of the following, let us know when you drop off your items:
* Donate all my incoming consignment items to Two Big Blondes.
* Donate a specific amount from my consignment earnings to Two Big Blondes (one time donation).
* Change your consignment percentage from 40% to 30%. (Store credit will still be calculated as a 25% bonus on avail credit).
* Change your account from check pay-out to store credit.