Consignment Appointment Form
Fill out this form to schedule a consignment appointment. We will contact you to schedule your drop-off appointment.
If you are a new consignor, please review the Two Big Blondes Consignment Agreement (link below). All new & existing consignors will also need to sign the Consignment Agreement COVID-19 Addendum, with new policies outlined below.
NEW CONSIGNMENT POLICIES:
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are adjusting our consignment policies to maintain a safe environment and follow guidelines and regulations from State, County and local authorities. These new policies supersede and void any conflicting policies in the Consignment Agreement you signed when you opened a consignment account. They remain in place until a change in policy is announced. Please review and initial below. We remain your partner in consignment and appreciate your cooperation in making our consignment process safe for customers and staff.
* All consignment will be accepted by appointment only. No walk-ins allowed.
* All clothing must be on hangers. Shoes & accessories can be in bags/boxes. Hangers, bags & containers will be returned by appointment.
* If you want items back that we do not take for consignment, we will schedule a pick-up appointment for 7-10 days after your drop-off appointment. After 10 days all items not accepted for consignment will automatically be donated to SWAF (except by special arrangement).
* When returning items that we do not take for consignment, we will not give an explanation for each item we did not take. If there are items we may take at a later date due to season or fixable imperfections, we will notate those on a return form. Review consignment guidelines on our webpage
* If you choose to drop off your consignment and donate any items we cannot take, we will not be able to inventory the donated items or explain why they were donated. We will follow our consignment guidelines, including: condition, age, brands we don’t take, seasonality and current inventory. More information on Seattle Women's Assistance Fund:
* Contact us 7 days prior to your expiration date (listed on your inventory list as “PKUP DATE”) to schedule a pick-up appointment.
* Consignment term, mark-down policies remain the same.
Two Big Blondes Consignment Agreement:
We encourage you to print, fill out & bring forms to the appointment or you can fill out when you arrive.
Your Name (First & Last)
Account Name - if different than yours.
Contact Phone Number
Do you have a consignment account?
Estimate # of items (provide a ballpark figure)
General description of items (no need to itemize, just overall description, i.e. "size 22-24 clothing + bag of shoes")
Indicate the days & times are you available for appointments. (We are currently scheduling about 2 weeks out)
Would you like to donate items we do not take for consignment to Seattle Women's Assistance Fund?
Additional comments - anything else we need to know?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service