2018 AVL Barnaroo Vendor Application
ASHEVILLE BARNAROO festival (September 28 - 30) at Franny’s Farm in Leicester, NC, is excited about the opportunity for your business to showcase and sell your products at ASHEVILLE BARNAROO!
Vendor Fees are listed below.
Booths/Spaces are limited and will be reserved on a completed registration first come/first serve basis.
Please provide ALL information in this application for consideration and approval by Friday, Sept 1st, 2018. Late submissions cannot be considered.
**Space is limited! Submitting an application does not guarantee a vending space at ASHEVILLE BARNAROO. We may reject any application for reasons, including but not limited to incomplete application, full category, safety concerns, etc. Please note that if your application is accepted and space reserved, your payment is non-refundable (but may be transferred in cases of emergency cancellation).
Once your application is accepted we will call you for payment information and finalize your spot!
The standard vendor fee for 2018 is $65, plus any electrical requirements tbd by your needs.
Once accepted, you will be included in future communications concerning set up, camping, and scheduling.
Questions may be directed to:
What type of vendor are you?
Non-food vendors should select "Other." All food vendors should visit this link (
) for temporary food service permit requirements and inspections checklist. By checking the "Food" box, food vendors acknowledge that they must comply with the proper local governing ordinances, and neither Venue nor festival Coordinator are responsible for these obligations. Craft & Materials Vendors may only sell pre-packaged food. Water and drink sales are not permitted by non-food vendors.
What product or service are you providing?
Will you require electricity?
An additional fee ($50 & up) will apply based on your needs
If you answered yes above, please describe your electrical needs.
Would you like to purchase an additional ad in our weekend program?
1 Page - $120
1/2 Page - $60
1/3 Page - $40
1/4 Page - $30
No thanks, just the booth please!
We'd like all vendors to consider donating to the Asheville Music School Silent Auction. If you decide to donate, please describe the item and approximate value. Thank you for your generosity!
1. Payment: Please note that accepted applications are non-refundable. Your reservation is secured when the completed application is received and payment has been made by check, credit card, or Paypal.
2. Space Assignments: A booth space consists of one or more 10' x 10' areas. Booth assignments are made after final payment is received and by the sole discretion of the planner and based on space requirements, products to be sold, and with consideration of the overall best interest of the event. All booth and exhibit materials must remain within the dimensions of the booth, obstruction of walkways or general views of the event or other exhibiting companies will not be allowed. Vendors may split a booth, but must complete two applications and clearly indicate the partnership.
3. Utilities: Power will not be available for Vendor Participants unless requested in advance.
4. Inability to Perform: If Festival Coordinator should elect not to, or be prevented from, holding ASHEVILLE BARNAROO, or if it cannot permit Vendor to occupy Vendor’s assigned space due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to; civil disobedience or acts of God, Coordinator will refund to Vendor the amount of rental paid, and Coordinator shall have no further obligation or liability to Vendor. The right to cancel or terminate ASHEVILLE BARNAROO, in whole or inpart shall be in the sole and exclusive discretion of Coordinator.
5. Rules and Regulations: Coordinator shall have full power in the interpretation and enforcement of all rules contained herein to make such further rules and regulations as it shall consider necessary for the proper conduct of the Festival.
6. Alcoholic Beverages, Bottles & Cans: No additional alcoholic beverages are permitted on the event grounds unless legally purchased from designated ASHEVILLE BARNAROO Vendor.
7. Inclement Weather: In the event of inclement weather, this agreement may be terminated by Coordinator only. In the event Coordinator determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that the prevailing weather conditions either make, or are likely to make, continuation of the event impractical, Coordinator shall have the sole right to terminate this agreement. In the event of such termination, the amount of rental paid shall be refunded to Vendor pursuant to Section 11 above.
8. No Guarantee of Results: ASHEVILLE BARNAROO does not warrant or guarantee any particular results from exhibiting in the Festival nor does it guarantee any particular number of attendees on event day. However, we do strive to create an environment of success.
9. Exhibit Operation: All booths must be open and staffed during the hours of ASHEVILLE BARNAROO. Vendors agree that Coordinator may relocate Vendors to another space, if necessary on event day.
10. Products and Distribution: No product bearing the ASHEVILLE BARNAROO trademark, name, logo, or reference to such may be sold or distributed without written permission from Festival Coordinators.
11. Fire, Safety & Health Regulations: Vendors agree to comply with local, city and state laws, ordinances and regulations including, but in no way limited to, all applicable federal, state, and local codes and regulations relating to the preparation and service of food products, as well as any and all regulations set forth in this agreement by the Coordinator covering: safety, health and all other matters. All exhibit equipment and materials will be reasonably located within the booth and protected by safety devices where necessary. Vendors shall take all necessary precautions.
12. Sub-letting of Space: Vendor shall not assign, sublet, or apportion the whole or any part of the space assigned or have representatives, equipment, or materials for other than its own in the exhibit space without written consent from Coordinator.
13. Indemnification/Release: Coordinator will take reasonable precautions to safeguard Vendor’s property during Festival hours. Paid security will be provided during peak festival times. However, Coordinator will not be liable for loss or damage to the property from theft, accident, or any other cause. Vendor agrees to indemnify, protect, defend, and hold harmless Franny’s Farm or ASHEVILLE BARNAROO, and its officers, directors, and organizers, owners, and agents, representatives, or employees of the above from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, liens, judgments, penalties, attorneys’ and consultants’ fees, expenses and/or liabilities arising out of, involving, or in connection with, the occupancy of the assigned space by Vendor. In addition, the Vendor expressly releases the aforementioned from all claims for loss, damage or injury arising from any cause whatsoever. A signed “Waiver of Liability” should accompany this application.
14. Insurance and Liability: The Vendor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of injury or damage to Vendor’s displays, equipment, and other property brought upon the premises of the Festival site.
16. Vendors are responsible for remitting to the government any tax liability generated through sales at ASHEVILLE BARNAROO.
Franny's Farm Liability Waiver
I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family that, in exchange for participation in the following activity of: All Activities On or Associated with Franny's Farm which has been organized by Frances & Jeff Tacy, Franny’s Farm of 22 Frannys Farm Rd, Leicester, North Carolina 28748 To the following: I agree to obey and observe any and all posted warnings and rules, and agree to follow any directions or oral instructions given by Franny's Farm, or the representatives, employees or agents of Franny's Farm. I understand that my and my family member’s time at the facility may include various activities that may be hazardous to myself and my family members. I hereby expressly and specifically assume the risk of injury or harm in these activities and release Franny's Farm from any and all liability for injury, illness, loss, death, or property damage resulting from the activities of my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, or other third party. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Franny's Farm, its affiliates, and its respective officers, directors, agents and employees from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Franny's Farm. In the event of damages, I agree to pay for any and all damages that may be caused by me or my family’s negligent, reckless, or willful actions. Any equitable or legal claim or claims that may arise from the participation in the above shall be resolved under the laws of the State of North Carolina. I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS
Please initial to indicate that you have read, understand, and agree with vending terms and Franny's Farm Liability Waiver:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service