Muskoka Futures makes a difference in our community by supporting and investing in entrepreneurs and businesses. We believe healthy businesses contribute to healthy communities and we work to make that happen. With our dedicated staff and volunteer Board Members in tandem with our 15 million dollar Investment Fund we know we can and are making a difference.
Some of the things we're looking for in a board member:
- With a focus on DEI, we would like to improve the board's gender parity along with an increase in representation from more diverse backgrounds & demographics.
- Past board governance experience.
- High financial acumen, ideally with an accounting designation.
- A community networker / connector.
- Leadership aspirations within a board capacity.
You do not need to check all of these boxes, but ideally see yourself with some of these skills.
We are excited to learn more about you, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch.
Thanks for being here!