180 Degrees Consulting (University of Melbourne) - Content Writer Application 2021
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Content writer at 180 Degrees Consulting at the University of Melbourne for 2021. We appreciate you taking the time to apply and look forward to learning more about you.
Please find key application information below:
• Applications close: Wednesday 20th January at 11:59 pm
• After you submit your application you will receive an email containing an individual link to a short video
interview. You will have 48 hours to complete the video interview.
• You will also be required to upload your resume/CV and one written piece via the video interview link. Please
upload these two documents as ONE SINGLE PDF FILE (only upload ONE file containing both your resume
and written piece).
• Zoom interviews (shortlisted candidates only): Monday 25th January to Wednesday 27th January
• Application outcomes released: Friday 29th January
180 Degrees Consulting is a professional organisation, and we take our commitment to our clients, team members and wider network seriously. Joining 180 Degrees Consulting requires committing to several activities, including but not limited to:
• Regularly attending team meetings and communicating with the Executive Committee
• Conceptualising, developing and publishing at least one article per month for the 180DC Blog
• Attending other scheduled 180DC activities as required, such as branch meetings
By submitting your application, you agree to commit to these activities if selected. Please note that if you are selected as a Content writer, you will not be able to apply as a Consultant or Team Leader for 2021 as this position commences in January 2021 and concludes at the end of Semester 2, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact our People and Culture Director, Hasini Ilangaratne at
or visit our website
to learn more.
180DC values the unique personal characteristics, skill sets, academic and professional backgrounds that make members of our team distinct and inimitable. We are an equal opportunities meritocracy and welcome all interested applicants.
Student ID number
What is your gender?
Prefer not to say
Please indicate which describes you:
Select your faculty:
Faculty of Business and Economics
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry, and Health Sciences
Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Studies
Faculty of Fine Arts and Music
Faculty of Science
Melbourne Business School
Melbourne Law School
Melbourne School of Government
Melbourne School of Professional and Continuing Education
Melbourne School of Engineering
Melbourne School of Health Sciences
Melbourne School of Design
Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences
Melbourne Dental School
Melbourne Medical School
Melbourne School of Population and Global Health
Melbourne Graduate School of Education
Melbourne Conservatorium of Music
School of BioSciences
School of Chemistry
School of Earth Sciences
School of Geography
School of Physics
School of Mathematics and Statistics
School of Computing and Information Systems
School of Ecosystems and Forest Sciences
School of Biomedical Sciences
Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Victorian College of the Arts
Major (if applicable):
Select your graduation year:
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of 180 Degrees Consulting.