MASSIVE RECRUITMENT FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Workforce Group – Our Client, a financial services industries in Lagos is urgently looking for suitable candidate to fill the role below.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
The Business Development Officer will be responsible in analyzing sales leads, pitching to new and existing clients and identifying potential sales opportunities.
• Evaluates loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
• Sales of retail products and services to potential customers by making proactive sales effort
• Improves loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
• Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
• Analyzes the financial viability of clients who seek to acquire loans for homes and businesses.
• Conducted preliminary interviews with loan applicants.
• Gives recommendations to clients on the type of lending program they should avail including term and payment
• Reviews all loan documents and agreements to make sure these are all complete, valid and in accordance with the
• Approves or disapproves loan applications based on merit and level of financial viability.
• Meets with clients who have difficulty in keeping up with the loan amortization schedule and adopts a proactive
position in arriving in win/win solutions.
• Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
• Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
• Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
• Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders.
• Negotiate timelines and budgets
• Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
• Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall
customer experience and satisfaction
• Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
• BSc in any relevant discipline.
• 2-4 year’s sales /business development experience in a financial services industry, (Micro finance, commercial banks,
Insurance companies etc.
• Good communication and presentation skills
Kindly click on the link provided below
Date of Birth
Alternative Phone Number
Residential Address (E.g. 8, John Doe Street, Ebute Metta West, Lagos)
Area of Residence(E.g. Egbeda/Isolo/Yaba...)
Highest Academic Qualification
Have you served?
Year of Experience
Do you currently work with any organisation through WORKFORCE?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Workforce Group.