Wonnacott's Name Tag Tournament
Welcome to Wonnacott's first name tag tournament. You are cordially invited to participate in this event that will commence on Saturday, September 15 at 12:01 am. and conclude at 10:00 pm of the same day. For this game, your hand will be used to tag people out. Target info will be provided on September 14.
Below you will find information regarding the rules of the game.
1. Please pick up your dog tag from Shamar's room (B1S 141) between 8:00pm and 10:00pm on Septemeber 14.
2. You must be wearing your dog tag when you tag out your target. Simply touch them with your hand to tag them out.
3. When you are tagged out, tell the person their new target and let Shamar know that you have been tagged out (via email, text, or in person).
4. A standard size pillow is your shield. If you are in physical contact with the pillow then you cannot be tagged . The pillow must be visible. Couch pillows do not count.
5. Remember: your own room, bathrooms, your workplace (while you are working), and any varsity or club sports practices and games are all safe zones. Everywhere or anytime else is fair game.
6. At 6:00 pm, you are no longer able to use your pillow as your shield. Safe zones are still instituted.
At 10:00 pm, the win will be announced in Battell staff lounge and will receive a prize.
Good luck Taggers.
Are you in?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Middlebury.