Data Privacy Notice:
1. Yayasan MENDAKI is an organization that respects privacy. In the application form, we have requested for your personal information* (and your family members’ personal information where applicable).
2. To enable us to assist you effectively, your personal information, photographs, video recordings and/or interview contents may be collected, used or disclosed for the following purposes:
(a) evaluating your application;(b) verifying background information;(c) general administration in providing our services or assistance;(d) monitoring of performance and compliance with terms of our services or assistance;(e) offering other assistance provided by Yayasan MENDAKI;(f) research and analysis for social assistance objectives;(g) reviewing our policies for our services and assistance programmes; and(h) production of print, publications and broadcast materials reporting Yayasan MENDAKI’s activities; and(i) any other purpose reasonable in connection with the above.
3. We may disclose your personal information, photographs, video recordings and/or interview contents to our related entities and affiliates (e.g MENDAKI SENSE Pte Ltd, MENDAKI Club, Community Leaders Forum (CLF)), stakeholders or other third party service providers for the purposes stated above. We will require these related entities, affiliates and third party service providers to assure us that they will act in compliance with their personal data obligations and keep your personal information confidential.
4. If we have taken photographs, video recordings and/or interview contents of your family member(s) and if you have provided your family members’ personal information, you confirm that they have been informed of the contents of this notice and have consented to the collection, use or disclosure of the personal information, photographs, video recordings and/or interview contents for the purposes stated in this notice.
5. Do let us know if there are changes to the personal information you have provided so that we can update our records accordingly.
6. We will adopt appropriate security safeguards and measures to protect your personal information, photographs, video recordings and/or interview contents from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification disposal or other risks.
7. The terms of this notice shall be in addition to all other terms of the service or assistance that may be applicable to you.
8. You may also find more information about Yayasan MENDAKI’s personal data protection policy at http://www.mendaki.org.sg.
* If you are filling up this application form for your child/ward, all references to “your personal information” here shall refer to your child’s/ward’s personal information”. Accordingly, any reference to “your family members’ personal information” shall refer to your child’s/ward’s family members’ personal information.
If there is a concern regarding our Data Privacy Notice, do call 6248 5147.