SHe CISO Exec. Scholarship Application Form
Congratulations on taking a step towards learning cybersecurity! Thank you for showing your interest to participate in the next SHe CISO Exec. boot camp to be held on 30th November to 04th December 2020 from 12.30 to17.30 GMT.
In order to be considered for a SHe CISO Exec. scholarship, you will need to submit the below application to the SHe CISO Exec. Scholarship committee before 15th November 2020 23:59 GMT (London Time). Award/No Award scholarship notifications will be emailed to the address you provide.
- Above 18 years of age and have completed high school or equivalent
- Have a good ability to understand, read and write in the English language (Course will be conducted in English).
Scholarship recipients will be selected by the members of the SHe CISO Exec. Advisory board and scholarship sponsors (if applicable).
Scoring will be based upon three categories:
- Scholarship necessity
- LinkedIn profile.
- Your details may be shared with the SHe CISO Exec. advisory members and the boot camp volunteers
- Not all applicants will receive a 100% scholarship
- Scholarships are a one-time award and must be re-applied for each year
- Scholarship awards will not be granted as cash rewards and cannot be transferred
- We only collect personal information from you in order to process your scholarship.
All scholarships are administered by SHe CISO Exec. advisory board members.
Any queries associated with with this form or the SHe CISO Exec. boot camp should be directed to
SHe CISO Exec. Code of Conduct
First and last name
2. LinkedIn Profile (please provide your personal profile link)
To find your LinkedIn profile URL, just follow these steps: Go to
and login. Click on "Profile or Me" at the top-of your LinkedIn Home page, Click "View profile". On your profile page, click Edit public profile & URL on the right rail. Under the section Edit URL in the right rail, locate your public profile URL. Copy and paste this link here.
3. Tell us why you should be chosen to receive this SHe CISO Exec. cybersecurity and leadership scholarship and what makes you stand out from your peers?
Max. 200 words
4. Describe your personal and education backgrounds?
Max. 150 words
5. Current employer / institute?
6. What makes you a candidate for success in cybersecurity and what are your goals for your professional career?
Max. 300 words
7. Describe any contributions to the cybersecurity field ex: volunteer work, articles, etc., and any other hobbies or extracurricular activities and what they mean to you?
Max. 150 words
8. What do you expect to gain out of this training?
9. Country you live in?
This information is collected to gain an understanding of the demographics of SHe CISO Exec. Scholarship recipients.
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic (CAR)
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
Eswatini (formerly Swaziland)
Myanmar (formerly Burma)
North Macedonia (formerly Macedonia)
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates (UAE)
United Kingdom (UK)
United States of America (USA)
Vatican City (Holy See)
Disclaimer & confirmation
I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
I understand that any false or misleading information in my application or interview may result in disqualification for the scholarship.
I hereby confirm that I have read and understood the description given on top of this page.
I hereby confirm I am above 18 years of age and have the ability to follow a virtual live online course in English Language.
I have read and understand the SHe CISO Exec. code of conduct
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SHe CISO Exec..