TeachMeet Manchester 23Mar17
This form is to help us collect some information from presenters for TeachMeet Manchester. It will help speed things up if you can answer the questions below, particularly if you share your slides online beforehand.
This is the name we will use to call you up when it's your turn to present.
Your twitter handle (where applicable)
If you provide a twitter handle, it means we can mention you in their tweets and others may choose to follow you.
How will you present
Option 1, 2 & 3 are preferred as these are the fastest and easiest to setup. However it's always worth having a backup plan just in case. If you want to use option 4 or 5, please allow for time to setup.
1. Unplugged - No technology required for my presentation
2. Link to online slides or webpage/resources/photos - please provide the link below
3. I'll email them to alan.odonohoe @
4. USB Drive - *only* if you're unable to share your slides/site/resources online
5. My own laptop/device - please bear in mind that a certain amount of setup time will be required and this may eat into your presentation time
Link to your slides or online resources
If possible please provide a link to your slides online, eg. Google, OneDrive, Dropbox etc. Note that you may need to change the access to 'view all' so that others can view your slides without needing your permission or for you to log in. If you've never done this before, it's worth trying it and testing it out as it'll save you time and stress at the event.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service