NVC Foundation Training Registration Form
Event Dates: Saturdays 7th, 14th and 21st November 2020 9.30am-1pm, Sunday November 15th 10am-1pm
Event Address: Online via zoom
Contact us at 07906350845 or
It is important to attend all four sessions. Please confirm that you are able to attend all the dates
I can attend all four session dates
What's your experience of NVC so far (if any)? This could be reading, watching videos, online courses, practice groups etc.
Where did you hear about this workshop?
Would you like to join Sarah's mailing list to receive more information about events like this in the future?
• Contribution Requested: £100 (concession) / £150 (full price) / £200 (gift price - pay this amount if you would like to support someone with less financial resources to attend the course).
• For more information about contributions and how much to pay, please go to
• My intention is to enable all who want to, to be able to participate, regardless of financial situation, whilst also making it sustainable for me to offer these workshops. If you want to attend and are struggling with this financially please get in touch to discuss alternatives by emailing me at
What financial contribution will you be making?
£100 concession price
£150 full price
£200 gift price
Alternative price agreed with Sarah (please contact Sarah to discuss)
Booking your Place
• To reserve your place, please complete this form and pay the deposit of £25. Your place will be confirmed once the deposit has been received. Full payment for this event is payable on or before the first day of the training. If you wish, you may pay the full amount at the time of booking. Deposits are non-refundable to cover administration costs. • 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓: • BANK TRANSFER: Account no: 67902880 Account Name: Sarah Ludford Sort Code: 08-71-99. Please use the Reference: Nov20 followed by your Surname. • CHEQUE: Please send cheque made out to Sarah Ludford, on completion of this form to Sarah Ludford, 64 Broadway, Lancaster, LA1 2BU
Date of Bank Transfer
Deadlines & Cancellations
• The registration deadline is 31st October 2020 or until the workshop is filled.
• If you need to cancel your place, please let us know as soon as possible so we can open your pace to someone else.
• If you cancel with at least two weeks’ notice, we will refund your balance if we are able to find a replacement (the deposit fee will be held to cover admin costs and re-advertising to fill the place).
• If we are unable to find a replacement, you will lose the full fee.
If we cancel the event for any reason OTHER THAN A CHANGE IN LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS you will be refunded in full or can carry your payments forward to another training.
Covid Cancellations: If due to changing covid restrictions the event is unable to go ahead for any reasons your payments / deposits can be transferred to another course or carried forward to a future date. If the event is unable to go ahead and you would like to cancel then we will retain £10 to cover some of our admin costs. Please note that this will not fully cover our costs and we ask for your understanding in keeping this payment to support us to keep offering courses in these difficult times.
Thank you for completing this form. Please contact us if you have any questions
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service