**100% of proceeds must benefit the WTAMU department, student organization or local non-profit.
- Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Vendors must provide their own tent/canopy, tables, chairs, tablecloth, booth decor, etc...
- There is limited electricity. If vendors select this service, vendors are responsible for bringing their own extension cords. (We recommend at least 25-foot extension cords.) IF YOU REQUIRE ELECTRICITY, PLEASE CALL VICKY AT 651-2647 TO SEE IF IT IS STILL AN AVAILABLE OPTION.
- Note to Farmers Market/Home Goods Vendor! Because WTAMU is a non-profit organization, a Texas Cottage Food License is applicable to this event - you do not have to purchase a separate temporary health food permit. This does NOT include food truck vendors.
- ALL vendors must obtain all permits, licenses, etc required for your business/organization and food vendors MUST provide a copy of your permit to Health Inspectors when they come by also have your permit visible for the public.