1) I understand that I am responsible for my/our own attendance, and that missing any portion of the class or class series does not grant me make-up classes. All registered participants will receive any group email communications and/or paper handouts regardless of attendance. If Ms. Rachael is sick or cannot teach class due to an emergency, Sidney will provide a related interactive sensory experience. In the event that class is cancelled, a make-up class will be scheduled following completion of this class series.
2) Beginnings 'Community Family Room' is a shoe-free space. I understand that my and my children's/dependent's shoes must be removed once inside.
3) I am participating in these classes/musical exercises with my child/dependent by my own choice. I understand that there shall be no liability on the instructor's part or Beginnings: For Young Children & Their Families, LLC.
4) I will not attend class if I or my child/dependent are feeling unwell.
5) Should I require further information about this instructor, I may visit their website at rachaelclairemusic.com.