WPABC Nomination Form
Nomination Form for the 3 open Positions on Wylie Pirate Athletic Booster Club Board **Due 4/1/2020**
Job Descriptions for Each Position (2 year commitment):
JOB DESCRIPTION – VP of Communications
* Maintain WPABC Facebook page
* Post regularly to the page with highlights of every sport as it becomes available or necessary
* Maintain the website created and housed on the Pirate Football website. Add updates and content regarding membership and meetings
* Responsible for a good and positive communication about the student-athletes at Wylie High School
* Attend monthly WPABC meetings
* Act as an aide to the President
* In the absence of the President, shall perform the duties of the President (can alternate with VP of membership)
*Participate in the verification of deposits and check requests, usually held right after the monthly board meeting
*Attend each sports Parent Informational meeting to promote WPABC membership and seek out a Parent Liaison for each sport
*Attend and coordinate outreach events to promote WPABC
JOB DESCRIPTION – SECRETARY
* Record the minutes of all meetings and distribute minutes via email to members shortly after meeting
* Email and communicate with all Coaches a week prior to each meeting to receive requests and create the agenda for the monthly meeting.
* Conduct all correspondence for the Booster Club under the direction of the President
* Keep attendance at all meetings
* Keep a log of approved decisions with the agenda attached
* Notify all members of meetings and copy of minutes.
* Finalize the minutes after each meeting for review and approval.
* Participate in the verification of deposits and check requests, usually held right after the monthly board meeting
* Oversee maintenance and compliance of bylaws
JOB DESCRIPTION – TREASURER
* Maintain the booster club checking account and investment account
* Check the post office box regularly
* Balance bank statements monthly
* Process account payable payments as received
* Deposit all income generated from various activities
* File the required documents:
Sales & Use Tax with Texas Comptroller’s office (qtrly/annualy)
File 990 with the IRS within 4 ½ months of club’s fiscal year end
* Count all proceeds and make deposits in a timely fashion
* Work with Athletic Director to track individual sport requests
* Participate in the verification of deposits and check requests, usually held right after the monthly board
* Work with Athletic Director to track individual sport “wish list/uniform” requests
* Report monthly all income/expense activities to board members
* Keep a log of approved funds separate from the meeting minutes
* Maintain/store financial records for required number of years per the Texas Records Retention requirements
What open Board position for nomination?
VP of Communication
Please list student's sport and current grade level
Why do you think you (or your nominee) would be a good fit for the requested position?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service