ATHE 2020 Conference Session Proposal
ATHE 2020 Conference
July 29 - August 2, 2020
Welcome to the proposal process for the ATHE 2020 Annual Conference. A full description of the conference theme, "DRIVE," may be found at
Please use the form below to propose any one (1) of the following by November 1, 2019:
● Single Focus Group (FG) Session
● Multidisciplinary (MD) Session
● Focus Group Business or Membership Meeting
● Focus Group Debut Panel
● ATHE Committee Meeting
If you are interested in applying for an ATHE Grant to support your session or debut panel, an option to do so will be provided at the end of this application, or you can refer to the information on the proposal and grant guidelines page:
or Proposal FAQ page:
Thank you for your interest in proposing a session/meeting for ATHE 2020!
When filling in the form, please observe the following instructions:
● Type information directly into the form below.
● Spell out university names (example: City University of New York).
● Use an asterisk (*) around names of plays, books, video games, films, etc. to indicate italics.
● Avoid use of ALL CAPS.
● In the cases of Focus Group Business Meetings, Debut Panels, and ATHE Committee Meetings, when filling the fields for Session Participant(s) beyond the Main Contact/Session Coordinator, please include another officer or committee member for Session Participant 1, or mark these fields “Not Applicable” (NA). After the first, you may opt out of listing any additional participants.
Primary Contact Name
Page 1 of 26
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Association for Theatre in Higher Education.
Terms of Service