Chm 206 Spring 2019 Expt 9 Buffers 2
Your names go here:
Section AA (8 AM)
Section CC (11 AM)
Enter your complete CU e-mail address.
Enter your partner's CU email address.
1. What was your assigned pH?
2. (2 pts) What solid reagent did you use?
sodium dihydrogen phosphate
sodium hydrogen phosphate
3. (2 pts) What buffer recipe did you use?
Recipe 2 -- we added 1 M NaOH(aq)
Recipe 3 -- we added 1 M HCl(aq)
4. (2 pts) What mass of solid regent did you use? Include units!
5. (5 pts) What volume of the aqueous reagent did you use? Include units!
This refers to the 1 M NaOH(aq) or 1 M HCl(aq). I will check your calculations! Points are given for correct calculations using the buffer equation.
6. (1 pt) What was the pH you obtained using this recipe?
(This is before you adjusted it.)
7. (1 pt) What did you do to adjust the pH to the assigned value?
Add drops of 1 M HCl(aq)
Add drops of 1 M NaOH(aq)
8. I have double checked my answers above, so that I used units where requested and reported values to the correct number of significant figures. Although it was not necessary this time, if I used exponential notation, I used the format 1.2345E-6, where there are NO spaces.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service