Nominations to the Ring of Honor can be made in tribute to current or retired IRE members or in memoriam to deceased members.
- If a group of people are nominating, name one person to coordinate the nomination process.
- Nomination requires approval of the IRE Board of Directors.
- If approved, the nominating person or group has two years from the date of board approval to raise a minimum of $2,500 in the name of the person to be honored. Once that minimum is reached, the person’s name will be added to the Ring of Honor and the honorees will be announced at the next IRE conference.
- Please review application form below before completing it.
- Questions? Contact Anna Lopez, firstname.lastname@example.org