Sunday Service Sign Up
Due to Covid-19, public gatherings have restrictions and therefore sign ups are required to attend Sunday services. You may attend the Sunday service once you receive a confirmation from us. Entrance door opens at 10:30am and closes at 11am. *****Please note new service time: 11am*****
1.You have to be on the list to attend
2. Bring your mask. You have to wear your mask throughout the service. If you forget yours or need one, we will provide one at the entrance.
3. Your temperature will be checked at the entrance and if it's 100.4 or greater (CDC guideline) you can't come in.
4. You will also have to sanitize your hands coming in.
5. No handshakes, hugs etc 😔
6. Use paper towel to open doors or if you want to wear gloves you are welcome to.
7. We are not allowed to distribute any literature, bulletins, bibles, etc.
8. No re-entry after leaving the building unless it's an emergency.
9. If you traveled to the following states/territories you are required to quarantine for 2 weeks.
10. Please refrain from attending if you have any of the following Covid-19 symptoms: Fever or chills Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea.
11. No transportation is available at this time.
Name (Please include everyone coming with you)
Phone Number (we will text you a confirmation by Friday of the same week)
Choose all dates you can attend (please let us know by Friday of the same week if you can't make it that Sunday)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service