Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions for Participation in the "World Indian Network (WIN)" Initiative
This document serves as a binding agreement for all organizations/companies representing their respective countries ("Participants") interested in collaborating under the World Indian Network (WIN) Initiative, led by Idearcade Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd. from Kolkata, India and Bong Srijani from Belgium, representing the European Chapter.
1. Purpose and Objective
: The WIN initiative aims at unifying the Indian diaspora across the globe for mutual endeavours in cultural, commercial, artistic, textile, and social exchanges. This is executed through the portal Windians.in and through hosting various physical and virtual events, exhibitions, workshops, brand promotions, entertainment programs, and more.
2. Scope for Business Integration
: Organizations/companies under the WIN umbrella may seek business integrations and partnerships with other member entities. Such integrations must be aligned with the vision and mission of WIN.
3. Shared Liability
: Both Idearcade Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and Bong Srijani, and any additional host organization, will share liability in hosting events under the WIN brand. It's understood that liabilities are shared to the extent of mutual profit-sharing agreements that would be determined on a case-by-case basis.
4. Subscription and Fees:
- Participants can avail of different levels of subscription:
- Windian Blue Card:
For basic access and benefits.
- Windian Saffron Card
: For mid-tier access and benefits.
- Windian Green Card
: For premium access and benefits.
- Charges for both physical and virtual events under the WIN banner will vary based on the type of card held.
- Specific fees, benefits, and features associated with each card type will be communicated separately.
5. Services: Entrepreneurs, brands, and individual personalities will be provided with global exposure, e-commerce support, import-export assistance, portal E-listing, fundraising, global logistics & travel assistance, and avenues for business networking and collaborations.
6. Representations and Warranties: Participants represent and warrant that they have the full power and authority to enter into this agreement and that they own all their respective contents they provide under the WIN Initiative.
7. Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Idearcade Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Bong Srijani, or any participating organization fr9m any country be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the WIN platform and associated services.
8. Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by the laws of India. For any disputes in any other jurisdiction of any country, the matter shall be initially resolved in peaceful mutual understanding and if the disputes arising out of this agreement are not resolved shall be tried only in the high court of Kolkata, India.
9. Modification of Terms: Idearcade Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and Bong Srijani being the official custodian of the WIN initiative reserve the right to change, modify, or amend these terms and conditions at any time.