Code of Conduct
In Medfield Together, we all agree to certain ground rules for conversations within our community. Please read though, and if you agree to our Code of Conduct, please sign your name.
𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼:
1) Listen Actively - respect others while they are talking.
2) Speak from your own experience, rather than generalizing - “I” instead of “we”, “they” or “you”.
3) Participate to the fullest of your ability - community growth depends on the inclusion of every individual voice.
4) The goal is not to agree - it is to gain deeper understanding.
5) We will not explain away or dismiss someone else’s experience, but instead try to hear the truth in what is said - not looking for exceptions to the case.
6) Assume everyone’s intentions are good, while also acknowledging the impact of saying something that hurts someone else, even if it is unintentional.
7) Apologize when you have created hurt, even if unintentional.
8) Allow for growth of every person in the group.
9) "Stories Stay, Lessons Leave." Maintain confidentiality, but take the lessons learned out to your family and circles. All stories shared in our spaces stay in those spaces unless explicit permission is given by the person whose story it is.