Thank you for your interest in joining Medfield Together. In order to participate in our initiatives or join our private Facebook group, you must be a member. Note - there are no fees or further requirements to be a member.
In filling out this form, you will agree to act according to our Code of Conduct in conversations within our Facebook group as well as other spaces where we gather. Additionally, you will sign up to receive email updates and have the opportunity to express interest in our initiatives.
Our mission is to educate, empower and partner with our local community to identify and dismantle systems of inequity in Medfield. We look forward to working together.
Code of Conduct
In Medfield Together, we all agree to certain ground rules for conversations within our community. Please read though, and if you agree to our Code of Conduct, please sign your name.
𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼:
1) Listen Actively - respect others while they are talking.
2) Speak from your own experience, rather than generalizing - “I” instead of “we”, “they” or “you”.
3) Participate to the fullest of your ability - community growth depends on the inclusion of every individual voice.
4) The goal is not to agree - it is to gain deeper understanding.
5) We will not explain away or dismiss someone else’s experience, but instead try to hear the truth in what is said - not looking for exceptions to the case.
6) Assume everyone’s intentions are good, while also acknowledging the impact of saying something that hurts someone else, even if it is unintentional.
7) Apologize when you have created hurt, even if unintentional.
8) Allow for growth of every person in the group.
9) "Stories Stay, Lessons Leave." Maintain confidentiality, but take the lessons learned out to your family and circles. All stories shared in this space stay in this space unless explicit permission is given by the person whose story it is.
In entering your name below, you agree to above Code of Conduct.
How are you affiliated with Medfield? Please select all that apply:
Student of Medfield Public Schools (MPS)
Alum of the Medfield Public Schools (MPS)
Parent of MPS Student
Work or own a business in Medfield
Please select what current initiatives you are interested in (if applicable):
Equity in Medfield Public Schools
Medfield Together Little Free Libraries
What other initiatives would you like to address through Medfield Together? Do you have any experience with similar initiatives?
If you are a parent to a MPS student, which school(s) does/do your child(ren) attend? This will help with our school-based initiatives.
Ralph Wheelock School
Dale Street School
Thomas Blake Middle School
Medfield High School
We look forward to working with you to make Medfield a more just and inclusive community.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service