Saturday - July 10, 2021
This event will be held at Pratt's Falls Park in Manlius, NY
Pratt's Falls Park
Google Map -
Note: If you have any issues with this form please contact Pete at
to make sure your registration was successful.
Biathlon just doesn't work without a dedicated crew of volunteers and race officials. Key to our events is making sure that we have enough people available to keep all participants safe and hold a fair event. To help us in planning our event, if you are available to help out on race day please complete the form below so we know to expect you and where you would be willing to help out. We can't guarantee all assignments but will attempt to match you up if at all possible. It's also a great time for you to ask questions and become more familiar with the different roles in the sport.
While cases of Covid are currently decreasing, we still want to minimize any potential for participants to expose or be exposed to the virus. Restrictions will be reduced compared to the winter events but the following will still be in place for this event. Note that these may change up to race time based on changing conditions and state policies.
Please review closely!!
If you have been fully vaccinated for over two weeks, you will need to present your vaccination card when you arrive and adhere to the following. If you forget your card, you will need to follow the non-vaccinated requirements.
1. Vaccinated participants may choose to not wear a mask. Non-vaccinated individuals are asked to wear a mask when not actively racing.
2. Social distancing (6 feet) is recommended for all participants not from the same household.
3. Masks are not required during the race while on course or at the range.
1. Contact tracing will be maintained using registration information.
2. Hand sanitizer will be made available.
3. Shared rifles will be wiped down with disinfectant between each use.
4. Competitors will be sent out individually at 1 minute intervals to provide spacing.
5. Spectator area will be separate from the competitors to reduce potential contact.
Positions Available (select as many as interested)
Help out where ever I can!
Setup (start at 8am)
Range (9:30 - 13:00) - Duties include assisting instructors, course inspection, timing, general range safety
Cleanup (Around 1pm)
Emergency Contact Name
Emergency Contact Phone
If you have any questions or comments for the event organizer please enter them below:
Would you like to sign up for our club email list to receive information about up coming events. We do not share our email list and you can remove yourself at any time.
Yes - I would like to get on your email list
No - No thanks
Already on the list
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service