SC|CS 2021 Scholarship Submission Form
Please complete the following form for submission. Please only complete once - any modifications should be sent via email to
Please fill in this form completely to submit your application for a chance to receive a scholarship to cover the $399 member registration rate to ASCA 2021. Please note - if you are a graduate student or other member type - we will pay your registration at the rate of your member type with a maximum of $399 for the member price.
Scholarship award is paid after providing proof of registration.
APPLICATION PREVIEW (questions that follow in part 2 and 3):
-Short Answer: Why will attending ASCA 2021 help your students, school and/or community in particular?
-Short Answer: What kind of impact are you excited to make by attending ASCA 2021?
-Short Answer: Why would receiving this scholarship help you get to ASCA 2021?
-Short Answer: How will you bring back the info you gather from ASCA to your colleagues and counselors nearby?
-Short Answer: How would you describe your school counseling "personality"?
-Please share something creative that shows your personality. This can be anything - a video (submit a link), a photo, a poem, a recipe, something from a student, etc. The world is your oyster.
- Applicants must be credentialed school counselors or graduate students in a certified school counseling masters program to qualify. Need not be working full time to qualify.
- Applicant roles will be verified before funds are distributed.
- Recipients will be notified prior to the March 1st priority registration deadlines. Please plan on registering by that date.
- Selected recipients will register and submit proof of registration and a headshot to
and the funds will be sent via PayPal following receipt of those items.
- Only completed applications are considered.
- All attendees will need to meet at some point at ASCA for a group photo and each recipient will need to complete a short thank you note to one of the primary SC|CS sponsors. Bonus points if you visit their booth and thank them in person and get a photo!!
Applications are reviewed based on several criteria, but not in this particular priority order:
- Demonstrated need of funding
- Impact of attending ASCA 2021 on your school and community
- First time attendees
- Diversity in work setting (Elem, MS, HS / Rural or Urban / etc)
- And more.
While we wish we can give a scholarship to each applicant - we have to select a few each year. If you apply and are not selected this year - please apply in future years. We try not to select past recipients (though you may apply each year) to give as many people a chance to attend ASCA as we can. Best of luck and thanks for being an awesome school counselor!
APPS ARE DUE FEB. 8th 11:59pm
Please enter the best one to reach you at in the evening after work.
City and State where you work.
What school(s) do you work at or attend as a graduate student?
Are you a credentialed school counselor working or looking for work in the school counseling profession or currently enrolled in a professional school counseling masters/credential program?
You must be one of the above to qualify for this scholarship.
Credentialed/Licensed School Counselor
Graduate student in School Counseling
Employment or enrollment verification.
Please enter the name and number/email of your university supervisor, website showing your name at your work site, or principal email/phone number for award verification.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Counseling Geek.