AMJAD High School - Alumni Questionnaire
We want to know more about what our former students go on to do after they leave Amjad High School We also want to get better at keeping in touch with our alumni, as well as helping our alumni to keep in touch with each other.
In order to do this, we are currently in the process of developing an alumni database. It would help us if you could provide us with your information by taking a few moments to complete the following questionnaire. All questions are optional.
If you are still in touch with any other former Amjad High School students, please also encourage them to complete the questionnaire. It can be accessed online at:
2. About You : Sort Bio - Achievements
4. Mobile Number
5. Years at Amjad
6. Year of Graduation
8, What is your overriding memory of the school?
9. Details of further / higher education (e.g. place of study and qualifications gained):
10. Current employment status:
11. Occupation and name of employer:
12. Alumni support is greatly appreciated. Can you help in any of the following ways? Please tick all that apply:
Organise a reunion
Give a talk / lecture
Suppot students for work opportunities
13. We would like to keep in touch with our alumni and have set up an 'Alumni Association' to help us do this. How would you like us to keep in touch with you? Please tick all that apply.
Social media networks
Invites to School events
14. Unfortunately we do not hold a comprehensive list of our former students on our database but we are trying to address this. Please help us by providing contact details for anyone you keep in touch with (we will send them a copy of this questionnaire to complete):
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Amjad High School.