2021 Staff of the Year Nomination Form
The Eden Prairie Schools Legacy Awards were established in 2008 by the Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools (FEPS) to honor outstanding teachers, staff, students, volunteers and alumni or community leaders. FEPS believes it is important to honor those who have contributed to the success and reputation of our school district. Award winners will be recognized at virtual event in their honor.
The nomination process:
1. Any Eden Prairie Schools colleague, administrator, student, parent, community member, or alumnus may make the nomination. Self-nominations or nominations from family members are not accepted.
2. FEPS will be accepting nominations for:
*Staff of the Year
*Teacher of the Year
*Volunteer of the Year
*Alumnus or Community Leader of the Year
3. Please complete one nomination form for each individual you wish to nominate, using the correct nomination form as the criteria is different for each category. See the Nominating Tips below for helpful input on completing the nomination.
4. The Foundation’s Legacy Award Committee will review all nominations and make final selections. Winners will be notified in late February 2021.
Thank you for taking the time to nominate someone who has made a difference in our schools.
Tips for Submitting an Effective Nomination:
1. Be Detailed! What did your nominee do? How did they do it? What were the results and who benefited? Simple statements like "they are a great teacher" or "they always give 110%" do not give a clear picture of your nominee and will likely not lead to your nominee receiving an award.
2. Be Thoughtful! Present the qualities of your nominee that create an authentic picture of who they are and how they consistently stand out.
3. Be Specific! Show exactly how your nominee exemplifies or has contributed to the Legacy of Excellence in Eden Prairie Schools in a concise and clear manner and with enough detail for the selection committee to understand why your nominee is special.
Nominations will close at 11:59pm on Friday, February 12, 2021.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of foundationforepschools.org.