NOCA Club Brainstorm
About This Group
Participation in this group is reserved only for active volunteers, employees and board members of affiliated clubs. The purpose of this group is to:
• engage in respectful debate about the way we deliver curling to our communities (now and in the future)
• share best practices
• participate in organized conversations and professional development opportunities that may be facilitated from time to time by video conference
• where applicable, collaborate amongst each other instead of duplicating or reinventing
• be inquisitive (there's no such thing as a stupid question), bring forth courageous conversations, and challenge the status quo
• support one another in our collective mission to develop the sport of curling; together we are stronger than the sum of our parts
Which NOCA affiliated Curling Club do you represent?
Which of the following best describes your roll with your curling club?
What do you want to get out of being a part of this group?
Do you agree to the group rules below?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Curling Canada.