Romans Part #2
Each lesson is designed to have you watch the short video BEFORE taking the quiz. In this way you will be more likely to retain the information in this lesson.
Your results will immediately be emailed to you. Keep these emails for your record so you can prove completion of this lesson. When all lessons from both the Old and the New Testament are completed you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion in Bible Literacy. Contact us at
with final results.
If you like the book of Romans, you might want to learn more. Click the following link to go deeper in the book of Romans:
1. What does the name "Adam" mean?
2. Who is the "New Adam"?
John the Baptist
3. Choosing to follow Jesus means leaving your old "Adam-like" humanity and entering into the new "Jesus-like" humanity.
4. What was God's point in giving Israel the laws?
To make people feel bad for not obeying it
To make it clear that it is evil that has high jacked the heart
To make God look better than everybody else
To make it impossible to be saved
5. The Torah (law) acted as what on the children of Israel?
A way of salvation
A Magnifying glass
A guilt trip
6. Paul describes God's "covenant family" as what?
An Oak tree
A Pecan tree
An Olive tree
A burning bush
7. Unity will only come from where?
Love and Forgiveness
8. What is the greatest of Christian virtues?
9. What are the two greatest commandments of the Torah?
Don't steal and don't kill
Don't have adultery and keep the Sabbath day holy
Look people in the eyes and have a firm handshake
Love God and Love your neighbor
10. In order to bring unity to a church we should learn what?
How to argue better
How to respect each others differences
How to not get caught slandering
How to fire the pastor
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service