Sunday, October 18th Worship Service Sign-Up
For the next couple weeks, we are going to have to limit our service attendance to 25 people. We have added an extra service time to be able to fit everyone.
In order to provide a safe environment for all, we will continue to use the same guidelines as before. Seating spaces will be distant enough to allow for singing, overflow seating will be available in the balcony and basement, and the building will be sanitized before and after the service.
𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝘂𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘄 if you would like to attend this Sunday's worship service. By signing up below, you agree that (1) you have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days and that (2) you are not experiencing any symptoms of the virus as well. Also, please review the guidelines below for providing safe services for all.
I will be there at the 8:30 am service (name and how many attending).
The 1:00 pm Service is now full. Please sign up for either the 8:30 am or the 3:00 pm Service. See you there!
I will be there at the 3:00 pm service (name and how many attending).
Email or Cell Number
- There will be a limit of 25% capacity for people for each service.
- We will remain 6 feet apart inside the building (unless in the same household) and 10 feet apart during the service time (unless in the same household).
- We will refrain from shaking hands until further notice. Thanks!
- Offering plates will not be passed around. There will be two baskets in the lobby where you can drop an offering on the way to your seat or out the door.
- Traffic flow will be changed to different exits based on where you sit. We will also have one-way staircases.
- Hand cleanser and sanitizer will be available at each bathroom and exit.
- Masks will be worn before and after the service. They are available if you need one; you can also bring/wear your own designer mask = )
- We will use our projector exclusively without any paper worship guides or hymnals.
- High traffic and hand touched areas will be cleaned and sanitized before each gathering.
- There will be no children’s church, nursery service, or after service fellowship meals until further notice. The nursery will be open for individual moms who would like to make use of it.
COVID-19 is highly contagious and is known to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By attending Grace Baptist Church of Forest Hills (the “Ministry”), you agree to abide by the procedures established by the church to protect attendees and staff, and you voluntarily assume the risk that you and/or your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 either at the church, in the church worship service, or in the nursery or Sunday School. You agree to assume all the risks of attendance and participation for you and your family, and you waive any liability against the church and any other parties.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service