50% of all Amps subscriptions go towards the Fund. This year's fund will be at least £1,000 with the full amount being announced at the Amps Meet up on 25 September.
One project will be awarded the full fund. Amps decide which project to award the funding to. Funding and voting are open to all Amps wherever you are.
You can keep updated about the fund here: LINK!!
To meet other Amps and find collaborators, join us at our next Amps Breakfast on 29 August at Flour Mill or regular Amps Meet-Up on 25 September.
Find out more about the 2018 CIF Fund awardees here: https://bit.ly/2YbUjRI
– To meet other Amps and find collaborators, join us at our next Amps Breakfast: 29 August, 8.00am – 9.30am or Amps Meet-Up: 25 September, 6.30pm – 8.00pm
– Application deadline/deadline to become an Amp to be eligible to apply: 17 October 2019, midnight
– Amps Community Ideas Fund 2019 evening: 24 October 2019, 6.00pm – 8.00pm
– The project must have creativity at the heart of it, whatever form it takes: visual arts, performance, design, digital media, print, public art/interventions, games design and more.
– This is a fund for an experimental collaborative project – to benefit the city!
2. To meet other Amps, find collaborators and develop ideas, join us at our next Amps Breakfast on 29 August, 8.00am – 9.30am at the Flour Mill or at the next Amps Meet-Up on 25 September, 6.30pm - 8.00pm where we will announce the final amount available this year. You can also join the Amps Facebook Group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/212139862758523/
3. To submit your idea, simply complete this short online application form below and tell us briefly about your team and project. Application deadline for the Amps Community Ideas Fund 2019 is Thursday 17th October 2019, midnight.
4. Amps decide which project to award the funding to, wherever they are! You will present your ideas (which will be accessible online too) at the Amps Community Ideas Funds 2019 award evening on Thursday 24th October 2019.
We look forward to hearing about your ideas! If you have any questions regarding the application process or eligibility of your idea, please do get in touch with Creative Dundee’s Programmes Producer, Katja Steel Kusakova, at email@example.com.
All people collaborating on the submitted project must be part of the Amps Network.
Deadline to become an Amp to be eligible to apply to the 2019 Community Ideas Fund is Thursday 17th October 2019, midnight.
More info on how to become an Amp here: http://creativedundee.com/amps/.
* Your idea must be a collaborative project with other Amps as well as benefiting Dundee.
If you have any questions about the Community Ideas Fund or would like further information, please do get in touch with Creative Dundee’s programmes producer, Katja Steel Kusakova, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find more details about the Amps Community Ideas Fund 2019 here: LINK
Find out more about the Amps Network and how to become an Amp here: http://creativedundee.com/amps/