• Official copy of your high school transcript (must be submitted in a sealed envelope from your school; emailed copies will not be accepted)
• Proof of acceptance into an accredited 4-year college or university
• Two letters of recommendation
• Copy of SAT and/or ACT score report
NOTE: Supplemental materials needed to complete your application must be postmarked by April 30, 2018 in order to qualify for consideration.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com or 202-534-1894.
• Achievement in the current academic year including an overall 3.0 cumulative grade point average (unweighted) and a combined SAT score of at least 1200 (on a 1600 scale) or an ACT score of at least 21
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Interest in a pursuing career in business or law
• Participation in extracurricular activities
• Performance of community service
• Acceptance as a full-time student at an accredited 4-year college or university beginning in the Fall 2019 semester
This online application will ask you for the following:
• Your contact information and high school
• Your GPA and your SAT (by section and combined) and/or ACT score
• Your intended major
• Written Responses: - Why you did you choose your field of study? - Describe your interest in pursuing a career business or law
• Your extracurricular activities, leadership roles, and community service involvement and hours (this information may be submitted in the form of your resume)
• Essay (500 word maximum): Describe your personal goals. What are you passionate about? How do you plan to pursue those passions in college and beyond?
• Summary of financial aid awarded to you so far (a list of each scholarship/loan received and the amount awarded)