Тест по английски за напреднали
Точки на края на теста:
до 10 точки = Имате 7мо (B2.1) или по-ниско ниво. Препоръчваме Ви да направите теста за начинаещи и средно напреднали на
11 до 20 точки = Имате 8мо ниво (B2.2).
21 до 30 точки = Имате 9то ниво (C1.1).
31 до 40 точки = Имате 10то ниво (C1.2).
41 до 50 точки = Имате 11то ниво (C2.1).
Още безплатни тестове на
курсове и уроци по английски език
1. Average prices ____________ by 60% for the last twelve months.
a). went up
b). have gone up
c). took off
d). rose up
2. Look! I ____________ a twenty pound note. Where ____________ it?
a). found / have you found
b). am finding / had you found
c). have found / did you find
d). will find / are you going to find
3. How did Marco Polo travel ____________ land or ____________ sea?
a). on / over
b). through / on
c). by / by
d). over / by
4. The money was in a box. It is still there.
a). The box in that the money was is still there.
b). The box, where the money was in, is still there.
c). The box that the money was in is still there.
d). The box, whose the money was, is still there.
5. This room is very dirty.
a). It needs to clean.
b). We need to be cleaned it.
c). It needs to be cleared.
d). It needs cleaning.
6. My hair is long and untidy and I cannot take care of it.
a). I am having it cut tomorrow afternoon.
b). I am going to have it cut tomorrow afternoon.
c). I would have it cut tomorrow afternoon.
d). I should had it cut tomorrow afternoon.
7. If only it ____________ so cold, we could go for a walk.
a). hadn’t been
c). would not be
d). could not be
8. I wish I ____________ my exams, when I was at school.
a). would pass
c). had passed
d). could pass
9. If only I ____________ them. Things would be different now.
a). had never met
b). never met
c). would never had met
d). would never have met
10. How long ____________ a walking stick?
a). are you using
b). will you use
c). have you been using
d). would you had used
11. They made him ____________ the phone for 15 minutes.
a). hang up
b). hang on
c). put through
d). put on
12. She ____________ for his stupid mistake.
a). told him off
b). let him down
c). broke him down
d). put on
13. You ____________ the basic meaning of this difficult world.
a). should pin down
b). should come upon
c). should find out
d). should turn down
14. He ____________ the difficult game of chess.
a). retired out of
b). chickened out of
c). broke down
d). broke forth
15. The thirsty men ____________ the fresh drink.
a). mixed up
b). chopped up
c). broke up
d). gulped down
16. In Shakespearian Britain women spread rosemary and lavender on floors to ____________ and purify rooms.
17. Unless people ____________ tickets already, it ____________ possible to attend tonight’s performance.
a). have booked / won't be
b). booked / will be
c). are booking / is going to be
a). booked / would have been
18. If Kevin ____________ his mother what had happened, she ____________ the whole misunderstanding long ago.
a). tells / will sort out
b). would tell / had sorted out
c). had told / would have sorted out
d). is going to tell / was going to sort out
19. If you ____________ that the figures were wrong, why have you waited until now to tell me?
a). are noticing
b). will notice
d). had noticed
20. Although they tried to keep the story out of the public eye, the news ____________ eventually.
a). speeded up
b). seeped out
c). shot out
d). broke up
21. When the pain had still not ____________ after three days, Sally consulted a doctor about her injury.
a). calmed down
b). died down
c). worn off
d). broken out
22. Fortunately, as a soldier, he had been taught ____________ tactics during his training.
23. ____________ the best lifestyle is the one you feel most comfortable with.
24. Cigarettes and alcohol are known to be ____________ in excess.
25. Jenny can’t afford ____________ shoes for her children.
a). to have bought
c). to buying
d). have bought
уроци по английски език
26. He can’t remember ____________ so much money on clothes before.
a). to spend
c). to be spending
d). to had spent
27. It seems ____________ more common for old people to live on their own in Britain.
a). to be
d). would be
28. If Sophie ____________ a cosmetic surgery, she ____________ much better now.
a). would have had / would have felt
b). would be having / feel
c). had had / would be feeling
d). would have had / would feel
29. Supposing, however, you ____________ this little pulsating egg, ____________ it die?
a). will be given / are you letting
b). are giving / will you have let
c). have given / had you let
d). were given / would you let
30. Your garden is a mess. You really ____________.
a). could have cleared it
b). could have it cleared
c). would have it cleared
d). should have it cleared
31. The small boat drifted helplessly ____________ the mercy of the wind and waves.
32. Let’s invite the Marshals to a barbecue on Sunday.
a). He suggested we to invite the Marshalls to a barbecue on Sunday.
b). He suggested our inviting the Marshalls to a barbecue on Sunday.
c). He suggested that we invited the Marshalls to a barbecue on Sunday.
d). He suggested invitations to the Marshalls to a barbecue on Sunday.
33. Their eventual choice of a house was ____________ by the time Peter would take to get to the office.
34. From time to time he ____________ himself to a weekend in a five-star hotel.
35. Most people regard him as being the best man for the job.
a). He is greatly regarded to be the best man for the job.
b). Everybody regards him to have been the best man for the job.
c). He is widely regarded as the best man for the job.
d). He is widely considered as the best man for the job.
36. Many countries have ____________ compulsory military service.
37. He gave her a mischievous ____________ as she handed him his order.
38. The jury began to believe the accused man might be guilty, because his story did not tie ____________ with those of the witnesses.
d). down to
39. Judging by the latest results, the team look ____________ to return without a single medal.
40. When his accomplices failed to turn up at the meeting point, it ____________ on him that he had been tricked.
d). became clear
41. The bedroom was ____________ with bugs and beetles.
42. I’d like to buy that glass vase you have in the window – the one with the roses ____________ on the side.
43. The room feels very ____________ now that we’re having to store all my brother’s furniture.
44. On returning home, Peter discovered ____________ his horror that the pipes had burst and the entire house was flooded.
45. During the war, the black market in luxury goods ____________ .
46. ____________ of bees can be seen in the orchard in the summer months.
47. The tiger ____________ round the village in search of prey.
48. The politician gave a press conference to deny the charges that had been ____________ at him.
49. After ____________ all his available resources in the venture, he was horrified, when it failed miserably.
50. I believe Danish is a very difficult language to pick ____________ quickly.
курсове по английски
Още безплатни тестове на
курсове за деца и възрастни
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service