As personal protective equipment (PPE) dwindles, the risk of nurses, doctors and other healthcare workers contracting the disease increases. For every healthcare worker we lose to COVID-19, we lose the ability of one provider to care for dozens of patients. Protecting our healthcare work force also protects us and our loved ones.
PPE supplies list:
1. Masks (N95, surgical, or procedure)
2. Respirators (CAPR or powered air purifying respirators (PAPR))
2. Protective eyewear (safety glasses, goggles, eye shields)
3. Latex or nitrile gloves
4. Gowns (isolation or surgical gowns), coveralls, jumpsuits, painters smocks
5. Shoe covers
6. Disinfecting wipes (Clorox or Sani-cloth wipes)
7. Hand sanitizer
8. Face shields
9. Flocked swabs
10. Handmade masks (Must be made to meet certain specifications. Please see instructions here:
Thank you for your generosity! Someone from our team will be in contact shortly to arrange pick up.
If you prefer to drop off yourself, here are places accepting medical supplies in the Sacramento region:
1. Sacramento County (N95 masks, surgical or procedural masks, Non-latex medical gloves, hand sanitizers, and disinfectant sprays) at 9680 Conservation Road Mon-Fri 9 am -12 noon.
2. Sutter Health:
4. Dignity Health:
5. UC Davis Medical Center:
NAME (First Name, Last Initial)
What neighborhood do you live in?
What supplies are you able to donate?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service