University East Little League
Team Moms Guide
1. Team Moms are the lifeblood of this organization. Team moms have the following responsibilities:
2. Ensure your players and families know where to be and when for all games and practices
3. Ensure each family has installed and know how to use “the app”:https://gc.com
4. Create and maintain a post game snack schedule for parents to bring peanut-free snacks for the team
5. Sign in each player at practices and games
6. Ensure the dugouts are clean after each game and practice
7. Ensure that each player is seated in batting order in the dugout during games
8. Help coordinate carpooling for players whose parents may not be able to attend practices and games as needed
9. Ensure that first aid kits are ready and available at each practice and game
10. Perform first aid (if there is no designated first aid volunteer for the team)
11. Ensure each family is aware of all league events, announcements and notifications
12. Confirm attendance for each practice and let the coaches know of any reported absences for each practice.
13. Confirm attendance for each game and let the coaches know of any reported absences for each game.