Call for Makers: Piedmont School Maker Faire 2020
Submit your project for the 7th annual Piedmont School Maker Faire - Sunday, April 5th, 11-3pm!
We particularly encourage exhibits that are innovative, interactive and that highlight the process of making things.
We're also very interested in attracting performers of all kinds. We love live music and performances at our event. Perform for 5 or 30 minutes. We have a sound system and more... Just let us know what you need.
Here are just some of the types of exhibits you could consider:
- Car Derby
- Cosplay and Costumes
- Homegrown Drones
- Design and Fabrication (both digital and analog)
- Science, Biology/Biotech, and Chemistry Projects
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Interactive, Kinetic Art Projects (tabletop to large-scale)
- Craft (all kinds)
- E-Textiles and Wearables
- Shelters (tiny homes, tents, domes, etc.)
- Sustainability & Green Tech
- Innovative Food Makers
- Radios, Vintage Computers and Game Systems
- Electric and Alternative-Energy Vehicles
- Puppets, Kites, Toys and Other Whimsical Creations
- Music Performances and Participation
- Unusual Tools or Machines
- How to Fix Things or Take them Apart (vacuums, clocks, washing machines, etc.)
- Lego models
** The Piedmont School Maker Faire is a celebration of K-12 Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts/Design, and Math (S.T.E.A.M.) education for the Piedmont community. The Piedmont School Maker Faire is brought to you by Piedmont Makers, a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation dedicated to cultivating S.T.E.A.M. skills and mindsets that will help our children be successful now and in the future: curiosity, collaboration, creative thinking, resilience, and leadership.
Give us some details about yourself!
What is your name?
What is your email (or parent's email if Maker is a student)?
What is your parent's name (if Maker is a student)? Can put N/A if a non-student maker.
What school do you attend?
Piedmont Middle School
Millenium High School
Piedmont High School
What grade are you in?
Not a student
Exhibit Description - Tell us about what you'll be exhibiting or performing. If you're still finalizing details, no problem - just share what you do know. We'll reach out closer to the event to collect your final title and description.
Do you anticipate needing access to power or water?
Are you working with anyone else? Please share their names.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Piedmont Makers.