Patchogue-Medford Community Band
*THE DEADLINE HAS PASSED AND ALL REQUESTS AT THIS TIME SHOULD BE SENT TO
AS WE ARE CURRENTLY AT FULL CAPACITY IN MULTIPLE INSTRUMENT AREAS FOR OUR COMMUNITY BAND. IF WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE YOU THIS YEAR, PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR FUTURE POSTINGS. THANK YOU!*
If you have any questions about the Patchogue-Medford Community Band, please email:
Director of Art, Music and Cultural Arts
1) Your full name as you would like it to appear in the concert program.
2) Phone number for contact (XXX-XXX-XXXX).
3) Please check the box of the instrument(s) you are able to play (Please note that all musicians must bring their own instruments, except for percussion, which will be provided by the school district).
4) Please check one of the following
I am a current Patchogue-Medford High School band member entering grades 11-12.
I am a Patchogue-Medford band alumnus.
I am a musician who lives in the Patchogue-Medford community.
I am a band musician interested in joining the Patchogue-Medford Community Band, but am not an alumnus, nor do I live in the community.
5) Please list additional comments about your playing ability that would be helpful for preparing this ensemble.
6) I am available for the following on Concert 1 (Please check all that apply)
I cannot play on Concert 1 because I cannot attend 2 of 3 rehearsals and/or attend the concert.
7) I am available for the following on Concert 2 (Please check all that apply)
I cannot play on Concert 2 because I cannot attend 2 of 3 rehearsals and/or the concert.
8) Please select one
I am a returning member to the community band
I am a potential new member
9) Polo size (select a size and mens/womens)
Men Style Polo
Women Style Polo
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service