😊😊 PLEASE READ BEFORE INQUIRING 😊😊
Hello and thank you so much for reaching out about a fine dining experience with Fine Dining Chefs!
Below you will find a questionnaire that will best assist us in creating an accurate quotation invoice for your review. This inquiry will help us to determine the number of guests as well as a wider scope of your wants and needs for your upcoming event.
Once we have received your questionnaire, we will reach out with a quotation invoice attached to an email as well as send a deposit request which once fulfilled will secure your reservation. Please be aware that deposits are non refundable but we do accept rescheduling for a 25% fee of total invoice costs.
We also do not have any set menus or "menu options" as each menu is created specifically for each client based on their preferences and dislikes, so we will collect all of that information via a second questionnaire once your reservation has been secured. 😊 Please do not request menus prior to confirming your reservation.
Please keep in mind that we are in high demand and dates will not be held open for more than 24 hours without a secure reservation. If a reservation is not secured, we will continue to the next inquiry in line so please reach out with any questions or concerns you may have if you are unable to find the information needed on our website or in this letter. 😊
We thank you for your inquiry for a private chef or refined catering experience and look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your guests!
With Our Gratitude,
Fine Dining Chefs
* 50% Deposit is Due upon Booking and is non refundable
* Rescheduling Constitutes 25% Rescheduling Fee
*Final Payment is Due 7 Days Prior to Event - Late Charges of $50 Per Day may be added for late payments
*Failure to fulfill final invoice 48hrs prior to event date will forfeit your reservation and deposit.
* Excess Travel incurs $50/Hr Travel Fee.
* Surf and Turf, added proteins, special order high premium product options and custom pastry options incur an upcharge (High premium products include but ate not limited to Kobe or wagyu products, chilean seabass, whole.lobsters, king crab, etc)
* Service Charge is used for travel, sourcing, Menu planning and logistics for larger parties or multi-day services. THIS IS NOT A GRATUITY
*A service charge will also be added for extensive special requests, multi-day booking, or booking within 3 days of desired date if available.