2020-2021 Severance High School Sports Registration Form - FALL SPORTS ONLY!!
All athletes must register and receive a SPORTS PERMIT for each sport they play during each registration period that is held before each fall, winter and spring sports season.
STEPS FOR REGISTRATION:
1. Complete and submit this online registration form.
2. Check your email! Once you complete this form, you will receive an email confirmation.
3. Submit the following items to Casey Yahn, Athletic Secretary:
a. Current Sports Physical (physicals are current for one calendar year).
b. $150 sports fee per sport per athlete ($200 for Football). Athletes that do NOT attend
a Weld RE-4 Public/Online school will be assessed $225 per sport ($300 for
c. PRINT and sign the WELD RE-4 High School Training/Conduct Rules.
Click below for Training/Conduct Rules:
4. If you do not attend Severance HS you will need to complete and submit the Non-SHS Student Athlete form and Grade Eligibility form.
5. All ATHLETES must create a one-time CHSAA planetHS account at
(complete only once per high school career).
6. If you have transferred to Severance HS you will need to access the ATHLETE's planetHS (ArbiterAthlete) account by using the email you originally signed up with and complete the electronic CHSAA transfer form on
. You will also need to update your school to Severance HS and change your email address to your current personal OR student Weld RE-4 email address.
7. Upon completion and submission of steps 1 thru 6, a Sports Permit will be issued to the athlete. The athlete must then give the Sports Permit to the head coach to be eligible to participate.
Click below for Sports Physical Form:
Page 1 of 10
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Weld RE-4.