Thank you for your interest in becoming an affiliated organization of the Coalition. It does not cost anything to add your organization's name to our list, but we have requirements for affiliates, and for co-branded events.
1) We primarily accept only New Jersey based organizations to affiliate with us. Exceptions are made for partner organizations in New York City and Philadelphia, businesses offering pro-bono services, or national organizations. NJ based nonprofit organizations, law enforcement, communities of faith, academic institutions, service providers, and state entities are welcome to apply to affiliate.
2) We require someone in authority to be noted in your application, and if there are leadership changes in your organization, it is the applicant's responsibility to ensure new leaders are made aware of this affiliation. In the case of college clubs, we need someone in authority at the college to approve the application.
3) We will need a website address for the listing on safernj.org
- so please put the full URL in the application.
4) There is an understanding that the Coalition will publicize human trafficking awareness events being put on by your organization when the event is approved for co-branding, and the use of the NJCAHT logo on materials - although the NJCAHT reserves the right not to co-brand where there is a conflict with a NJCAHT event.
Our current list of organizations is here: https://www.safernj.org/affiliate-your-organization
Please complete this form to apply to be an affiliate.
Any questions? Info@safernj.org