eCommunity Ontario Proposal
eCommunity Ontario is an online platform designed for Ontario educators to communicate, collaborate, curate, and create with other educators. It is part of the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) that is available to educators and students in K-12 Ontario classrooms.
Moderators and participants in eCommunity Ontario can:
- Share their ideas, practices, and experiences
- Seek their colleagues’ input on how to complement their practice with new and innovative technologies
- Discuss effective practices
- Participate in professional learning sessions and initiatives
- Access white papers, research, and professional learning support materials
- Store files and share them with other community participants
- Access web links specific to learning initiatives in Ontario and other jurisdictions
All Ontario educators are invited to create an eCommunity whenever group learning is taking place. Moderators may invite participants individually or use self-registration.